– Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for Lead Candidate CFT7455, a MonoDAC™ focusing on IKZF1/3 for the Remedy of Hematologic Malignancies, Underneath Food and drug administration Evaluate Initiation of Stage 1/2 Trial Predicted in 1H 2021 –
– IND Software Submission for CFT8634, a BiDAC™ concentrating on BRD9 for Synovial Sarcoma and SMARCB1-deleted Tumors, Prepared for 2H 2021 –
– BRAF and RET Applications Expected to Advance to IND-enabling Research In the course of 2021 –
– Year-Close Funds, Hard cash Equivalents and Marketable Securities Envisioned to Deliver Runway to Conclusion of 2023 –
WATERTOWN, Mass., Jan. 06, 2021 (World NEWSWIRE) — C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (C4T) (Nasdaq: CCCC), a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new class of little-molecule medicines that selectively damage disorder-causing proteins by means of degradation, announces vital milestones for 2021, which includes C4T’s transition into a scientific-stage organization and development of the Company’s revolutionary qualified protein degrader portfolio.
“C4T’s achievements in 2020, like the modern IND submission for our lead candidate, situation us for appreciable progress in 2021,” said Andrew Hirsch, president and main govt officer of C4 Therapeutics. “Pending Fda clearance, we seem ahead to initiating our to start with clinical demo, analyzing CFT7455 for the cure of hematologic malignancies. In addition, leveraging the capabilities of our TORPEDO ™ system, we are advancing a broad portfolio of differentiated targeted protein degraders, which we believe that have distinctive positive aspects around common modest molecule ways. This involves designs to submit an IND for CFT8634 and progress two extra BiDAC plans into IND-enabling research, alongside ongoing financial investment in our discovery endeavours. These strategic targets continue to keep us on monitor to produce four applications into the clinic by the conclude of 2022.”
“This is an interesting time for C4T as we embark on our first clinical study, advancing our mission to renovate affected person therapy by way of focused protein degradation,” mentioned Marc Cohen, govt chairman and co-founder of C4 Therapeutics. “I would like to acknowledge the huge function of the complete C4T workforce about the final 5 a long time to get us to this inflection stage.”
2021 Expected Essential MILESTONES
- Initiate a Section 1/2 scientific trial for CFT7455 in relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphomas and several myeloma in 1H 2021. CFT7455 is an orally bioavailable MonoDAC (Monofunctional Degradation Activating Compound) concentrating on IKZF1/3 for the therapy of hematologic malignancies this kind of as a number of myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, which include peripheral T mobile lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma.
- Submit an IND application for CFT8634 in 2H 2021. CFT8634 is an orally bioavailable BiDAC (Bifunctional Degradation Activating Compound) concentrating on BRD9 for the cure of synovial sarcoma and SMARCB1-deleted solid tumors.
- Progress our BRAF application into IND-enabling studies in 2021. The intention of our BRAF application is to produce an orally bioavailable BiDAC focusing on BRAF V600E for the remedy of genetically outlined, reliable tumors such as locally highly developed or metastatic melanoma and non-modest cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Our BRAF plan is partnered with Roche.
- Advance our RET plan into IND-enabling scientific tests in 2021. The aim of our RET software is to develop an orally bioavailable BiDAC focusing on genetically altered RET for the procedure of good tumors, together with relapsed or refractory NSCLC and sporadic medullary thyroid cancers that are resistant to RET inhibitors.
In addition, the Enterprise also delivered an update on modern development:
- IND Submitted for CFT7455: In December 2020, C4T submitted an IND application for its lead candidate, CFT7455, targeting IKZF1/3 for the therapy of relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphomas and many myeloma.
- Continued to Bolster Leadership Group: Kelly Schick has been appointed chief persons officer. Ms. Schick will be becoming a member of C4T in January 2021 from AMAG Pharmaceuticals, where by she served as senior vice president, main human assets officer and head of corporate engagement. In addition, Kendra Adams was appointed senior vice president, communications and trader relations. Ms. Adams joined C4T in November 2020 from Agios Prescribed drugs exactly where she served as vice president, external communications and investor relations.
- Concluded Upsized Original General public Presenting: In Oct 2020, C4T completed an upsized original public offering of 11. million shares of widespread inventory, such as the whole workout of the underwriters’ around-allotment possibility, at a price of $19.00 for each share. Web proceeds from the featuring were $191.1 million.
Unaudited hard cash, hard cash equivalents and limited-time period investments as of December 31, 2020, have been somewhere around $370 million. C4T expects its hard cash, money equivalents and brief-phrase investments, such as payments predicted to be acquired under current collaboration agreements, will be enough to fund its functioning strategy to the finish of 2023.
Approaching Investor Functions
- January 14, 2021 – C4T will present at the 39th Yearly J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- March 16, 2021 – C4T will take part in the Guggenheim Focused Protein Degradation Working day
About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics (C4T) is a biopharmaceutical corporation targeted on harnessing the body’s purely natural regulation of protein amounts to create novel therapeutic candidates to target and damage sickness-creating proteins for the treatment method of most cancers, neurodegenerative disorders and other health conditions. This specific protein degradation approach provides positive aspects about regular therapies, which includes the opportunity to take care of a broader assortment of diseases, reduce drug resistance, attain larger efficiency, and decrease facet results as a result of bigger selectivity. To learn additional about C4 Therapeutics, pay a visit to www.C4Therapeutics.com.
This push release includes “forward-seeking statements” of C4 Therapeutics, Inc. within the this means of the Non-public Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-hunting statements might include things like, but may not be limited to, categorical or implied statements regarding our potential to create probable therapies for clients the style and design and prospective efficacy of our therapeutic ways the predictive functionality of our TORPEDO™ platform in the progress of novel, selective, orally bioavailable degraders the probable timing and advancement of our preclinical scientific studies and clinical trials, such as the likely timing for regulatory authorization related to clinical trials our capability and the opportunity to productively manufacture and source our products candidates for medical trials our potential to replicate final results reached in our preclinical scientific tests or medical trials in any long run research or trials our recent resources and funds runway and regulatory developments in the United States and international nations around the world. Any forward-on the lookout statements in this push release are based on management’s present-day expectations and beliefs of potential events, and are subject matter to a quantity of dangers and uncertainties that could result in precise success to vary materially and adversely from individuals established forth in or implied by this kind of ahead-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties consist of, but are not restricted to: uncertainties associated to the initiation, timing and perform of preclinical and scientific studies and other improvement requirements for our item candidates the possibility that any a single or much more of our item candidates will charge more to produce or may well not be correctly formulated and commercialized and the possibility that the final results of preclinical scientific tests and medical trials will be predictive of future outcomes in connection with foreseeable future scientific tests or trials. For a dialogue of these and other risks and uncertainties, and other crucial aspects, any of which could bring about our genuine success to differ from all those contained in the ahead-on the lookout statements, see the segment entitled “Risk Factors” in C4 Therapeutics’ most current Quarterly Report on Variety 10-Q, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Fee. All details in this push release is as of the day of the launch, and C4T undertakes no obligation to update this data until expected by regulation.
Trader & Media Contact: Kendra Adams SVP, Communications & Investor Relations [email protected]