Oak Brook, IL – The February version of SLAS Technological know-how is a unique selection of posts focused on “Artificial Intelligence in Process Automation” by Visitor Editor Cenk Ündey, Ph.D. (Amgen, Thousand Oaks, CA, United states).
This SLAS Technological know-how unique selection targets the use of artificial intelligence (AI) techniques and technologies as applied exclusively to drug discovery, automated gene editing and machine understanding. As AI results in being significantly extra prevalent in exploration, medication and even everyday life, laboratory automation has long gone further than hardware progress toward new concentrations of precision and complexity. Past investigation, AI serves as a potent device for clinicians diagnosing and dealing with people in a health care placing. The AI breakthroughs offered in this problem spotlight the extensive spectrum of medical AI breakthroughs.
This month’s challenge of SLAS Engineering also celebrates the major 10 most-cited content articles in the journal’s heritage. About the previous decade, the publication’s priority has been to deliver a platform for researchers to share technological progress as properly as a useful resource to frequently share the effects of technological innovation on life sciences and biomedical research.
The February issue of SLAS Discovery incorporates 9 posts of first analysis in addition to the go over post.
Articles or blog posts of Original Exploration include:
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells on a Chip: A Self-Contained, Accessible, Pipette-much less iPSC Culturing and Differentiation Kit
- Core Hairpin Framework of SpCas9 sgRNA Functions in a Sequence- and Spatial Conformation-Dependent Fashion
- Efficiency Comparison of Massively Parallel Sequencing (MPS) Instruments Utilizing Solitary-Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Panels for Ancestry
- Synthetic Intelligence and Laptop or computer Eyesight Techniques for Automated Gene Modifying with a Nanofountain Probe Electroporation (NFP-E) Method
Other posts involve:
- Artificial Intelligence Effecting a Paradigm Shift in Drug Development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the Rescue: Deploying Equipment Finding out to Bridge the Biorelevance Hole in Antioxidant Assays
- SLAS Celebrates the Top rated 10 Most-Cited SLAS Engineering Articles or blog posts
- The Diagnostic Precision of Liquid Biopsy in EGFR-Mutated NSCLC: A Systematic Critique and Meta-Assessment of 40 Scientific studies
- Level-of-Require Diagnostics for Foodborne Pathogen Screening
- An Automatic Tube Labeler for Superior-Throughput Purification Laboratories
Access to February’s SLAS Technological innovation difficulty is out there at http://journals.
For additional details about SLAS and its journals, take a look at http://www.
SLAS (Culture for Laboratory Automation and Screening) is an international skilled culture of academic, industry and govt everyday living sciences researchers and the builders and suppliers of laboratory automation technology. The SLAS mission is to carry jointly scientists in academia, sector and governing administration to advance everyday living sciences discovery and technological innovation through education and learning, knowledge exchange and global local community developing.
SLAS Discovery: Advancing the Science of Drug Discovery, 2019 Affect Factor 2.195. Editor-in-Chief Robert M. Campbell, Ph.D., Twentyeight-Seven Therapeutics, Boston, MA (United states of america).
SLAS Engineering: Translating Everyday living Sciences Innovation, 2019 Effects Element 2.174. Editor-in-Chief Edward Kai-Hua Chow, Ph.D., Countrywide College of Singapore (Singapore).
Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not liable for the precision of information releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing establishments or for the use of any information and facts by means of the EurekAlert procedure.